Calcutta High Court Stenographer, LDC, English Typist, Process Server & Peon Recruitment 2013
- English Stenographer (Group B)
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C)
- English Typist - Copyist (Group C)
- Process Server (Group D)
- Peon (Group D)
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Calcutta High Court: http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/Recruitments/pdf_files/EMPLOYMENT_NOTIFICATION_OF_HOOGHLY_JUDGESHIP.pdf
Application Fee: For Group ‘B’ & Group ‘C’: Rs 200 (General & Others) & Rs 50 (SC / ST candidates)
For Group ‘D’: Rs 100 (General & Others) & Rs 25 (SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from on the official link of Calcutta High Court: http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/Recruitments/pdf_files/EMPLOYMENT_NOTIFICATION_OF_HOOGHLY_JUDGESHIP.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain an Indian Postal Order (IPO) of required amount, drawn in favor of Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, District Judgeship, Hooghly, payable at Chinsurah.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with three recent passport-size photographs, IPO, attested copies of all relevant certificates and one self-addressed envelope (size 25 cm x 11 cm) with affixed postal stamp of Rs 5 on it, should be submitted to The Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, Hooghly, District Judge’s Office, P. O. Chinsurah, District Hooghly (West Bengal) - 712101, by speed / registered / ordinary post / personally on or before March 8, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Calcutta High Court.
Last Date of Form Submission: 08-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/Recruitments/pdf_files/EMPLOYMENT_NOTIFICATION_OF_HOOGHLY_JUDGESHIP.pdf