Canara Bank Recruitment 2013 For Probationary Officers & Probationary Clerks Under Udaan Scheme
Last Updated: 2013-04-30T11:06:14+05:30
Canara Bank, Bangalore, Karnataka, has invited applications from eligible, capable and proficient Indian candidates for recruitment 2013, for Special Industry Initiative - Jammu & Kashmir (Udaan) Scheme. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Probationary Officers
- Probationary Clerks
Appointed candidates will be enrolled in the Training Programme, organized by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir. Selection of the candidates is to be done on the basis of Academics, Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the written test. The test schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Canara Bank: http://www.canarabank.com/
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Government of India
- 21-30 years: Probationary Officer
- 20-28 years: Probationary Clerk
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates provided as per organization norms
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Canara Bank: http://www.canarabank.com/English/scripts/SII-JK-Full-Advt.aspx
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of NSDC: http://www.nsdcudaan.com/
- Online registration began from April 29, 2013 and will close on May 15, 2013.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete online application form with unique Registration No. and Password, which candidates are required to print out and keep with them for future reference.
- Candidates can also download the application format from the official link of Canara Bank: http://www.canarabank.com/Upload/English/Content/SII-JK-Application.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with passport size photograph and self-attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be send to The General Manager, Canara Bank, Recruitment Cell, Human Resources Wing, Head Office, 112, J C Road, Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560002, by post latest by May 15, 2013.
For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Canara Bank website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.canarabank.com/Upload/English/Content/SII-JK-Application.pdf
Registered Office:Canara Bank
Head Office: 112, J C Road
Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560002
Contact No: 080 - 22221581