Canara Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2013
- Technical Field Officer - Civil (JMGS-I)
- Technical Field Officer - Electrical (JMGS-I)
- Technical Field Officer - Mechanical (JMGS-I)
- Technical Field Officer - Information Technology (JMGS-I)
- Marketing Officer (JMGS-I)
- Official Language Officer (JMGS-I)
- Law Officer (JMGS-I)
- Manager - Law (MMGS-II)
- Network Administrator (JMGS-I)
- Database Administrator (MMGS-II)
- Systems Administrator (MMGS-II)
- Manager - Technical (Mechanical/Electrical) (MMGS-II)
- Manager - Chartered Accountant (MMGS-II)
- Senior Manager - Chartered Accountant (MMGS-III)
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Canara Bank: http://www.canarabank.com/English/Scripts/SpecialistOfficers.aspx
Application Fee: Rs 100: General / Others candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST / PWD candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of Canara Bank: http://www.canarabank.com/English/Scripts/SpecialistOfficers.aspx
- Online registration commences from February 25, 2013 and will close on March 6, 2013.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates have to pay a fee amount of Rs 100 / Rs 50, through Challan / NEFT.
- Candidates can make the payment of the fee amount in any branch of Canara Bank through Challan or can make the payment through NEFT, in the Account No. “1173201002323”, Beneficiary Account of “Canara Bank Recruitment Project-1/2013”, Payee Bank “Canara Bank, South End Road Branch, Bangalore”, and IFSC Code “CNRB0001173”.
- After paying the fee amount, the bank will generate a Challan / NEFT Receipt with details of Branch Name & Code No, Transaction Id / Scroll No., NEFT UTR No. and Date of Deposit & Amount, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount from February 25, 2013 till March 6, 2013.
- After submitting the application form, candidates should take a printout of the filled-in application form, as it will have to be submitted at the time of interview, along with the fee payment Challan copy / NEFT Receipt, IBPS score and copies of all relevant certificates.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Canara Bank website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 06-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://www.canarabank.com/English/Scripts/SpecialistOfficers.aspx
Registered Office:Canara Bank
Head Office, 112, J C Road
Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560002
Contact No: 080 - 22221581, 22221582