CDAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2013 For Project Officer IV Posts
Last Updated: 2013-05-17T15:32:17+05:30
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, has invited applications from eligible and capable candidates for recruitment 2013,for the post of Project Officer IV.
Candidates’ recruitment is to be done on contract basis for a period of two years. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of academics, work experience and Interview. Only initial screening short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of CDAC Hyderabad: http://cdachyd.in/career/recruiting-project-officer-iv. The last date for online registration is May 31, 2013. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying candidates can visit the official website of CDAC Hyderabad: http://cdachyd.in/
- MBA Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Social Work from a recognized University
- Minimum 17 years of post qualification experience in Marketing, Brand Building and Public Liaisoning related roles, etc., of which minimum 3 years of experience in knowledge management oriented projects in selected domains, particularly ICT based knowledge management in social sector.
- Candidates should be below the age of 45 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria candidates can visit the official link of CDAC Hyderabad: http://cdachyd.in/career/recruiting-project-officer-iv
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill online application form by visiting the official link of CDAC Hyderabad: http://cdachyd.in/career/recruiting-project-officer-iv
- The last date for online registration is May 31, 2013.
- Candidates should apply within the time period else their form will not be acceptable.
- For more information regarding the applying format candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of CDAC Hyderabad.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-May-2013
Download Form: http://cdachyd.in/career/recruiting-project-officer-iv
Registered Office:Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Hyderabad
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Campus, Kukatpally
Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) - 500085
Phone No.: +91-40-23150115
Fax No.: +91-40-23150117