CDAC Kolkata Sr Purchase / Sr Administration Officer & Manager (Finance) Posts 2013
Last Updated: 2013-03-25T17:54:00+05:30
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Kolkata, West Bengal, has invited applications from eligible, skillful and capable candidates for recruitment 2013, for various posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Senior Purchase / Senior Administration Officer
- Manager (Finance)
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Test / Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the test / interview. The test / interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of CDAC Kolkata: http://www.cdackolkata.in/html/Careers/soa_March2013.html. The last date for online registration is April 30, 2013. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying candidates can visit the official website of CDAC Kolkata: http://cdackolkata.in/.
Senior Purchase / Senior Administration Officer
- CA / LL M Degree with minimum 4 years of work experience in the relevant field, Or
- Two years Full Time MBA (HR-Admin) or Post Graduation in Mass Communication / LLB / CS or its equivalent relevant professional qualification, with minimum 7 years of post qualification in the relevant experience, of which last 4 years of experience in regular service as Administration Officer / Purchase Officer or its equivalent post
- Good knowledge in CCS (CCA) Rules, with knowledge of Govt. Purchase Process, IT, other Taxes, Conducting Open Tender, Preparing BG, etc., is desirable.
- Candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
- CA Degree with minimum 9 years of relevant work experience in the relevant field, Or
- Two years Full time MBA (Finance) / ICWA or its equivalent relevant professional qualification, with minimum 12 years of post qualification relevant experience, of which minimum 5 years of experience should be as Sr. Finance Officer or its equivalent post in regular service
- Good knowledge in GFR, SR, FR, CCS (CCA) Rules, with knowledge of Govt. Purchase Process, IT, other Taxes Preparing BG, etc., and sound knowledge in Tally 9, is desirable.
- Candidates should be below the age of 40 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria candidates can visit the official link of CDAC Kolkata: http://www.cdackolkata.in/html/Careers/soa_March2013.html
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill online application form by visiting the official link of CDAC Kolkata: http://www.cdackolkata.in/html/Careers/soa_March2013.html
- The last date for online registration is April 30, 2013.
- Candidates should apply within the time period else their form will not be acceptable.
- For more information regarding the applying format candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of CDAC Kolkata.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.cdackolkata.in/html/Careers/soa_March2013.html
Registered Office:Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Kolkata
Plot- E2/1, Block-GP, Sector - V
Saltlake Electronics Complex, Bidhannagar
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700091
Contact No: +91-33-23579846, 23575989