CDFD Announces Lab Helper / Attendant & Office Attendant Posts 2013
Centre For DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), an autonomous Research & Development Institute under the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, has announced recruitment 2013, for various posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Lab Helper / Attendant
- Office Attendant
For interview, candidates will be short-listed on the basis of their academic qualification. The recruitment panel of CDFD will intimate the schedule and venue of the interview to all short-listed candidates. For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the official website of CDFD: http://www.cdfd.org.in/
- Passed Class 10 or Matriculation from a State / National Board, with ITI Certificate from a reputed Institute, Or
- Diploma in Medical / Pharmaceutical / Lab Technology or its equivalent from a recognized University / College
- Passed Class 10 (Matriculation) or any other examination equivalent there to from a State / National Board.
- Candidates should be between 18 and 30 years of age.
Application Fee: Rs 500
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can apply through the prescribed application format downloadable from the official website of CDFD: http://www.cdfd.org.in. The direct link for the same is: http://www.cdfd.org.in/Rcrtmnts/advt_01_2013.pdf
- In addition, the application form can also be obtained by post on sending a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Office of the Head- Administration, CDFD, Office Block: 2nd Floor, Block No. 7, Gruhakalpa Complex, M J Road, Nampally, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) - 500001.
- For paying the application fee, candidates should obtain a Demand Draft (DD) of requisite amount, drawn on any nationalized bank, in favor of The Director, CDFD, payable at Hyderabad.
- The application form or the hard copy of the downloaded application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD, and attested copies of all requisite documents, should be sent to the Head - Administration, CDFD, Office Block: 2nd Floor, Block No. 7, Gruhakalpa Complex, M J Road, Nampally, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) - 500001, within 4 weeks of publishing date (February 2, 2013) of employment advertisement i.e. March 22, 2013.
- The envelope containing the application form must be super scribed with "Name of The Post Applied For ______ ".
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of CDFD.
Last Date of Form Submission: 22-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://www.cdfd.org.in/Rcrtmnts/advt_01_2013.pdf
Registered Office:Center for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)
Block No. 7, Gruhakalpa, 5-4-399 / B
M J Road, Nampally
Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) - 500001
Phone No.: 040 - 24749451
Fax No.: 040 - 24749490