Central Bank of India Recruitment 2013 For Specialist Category Officers In Various Scales
- Dealers (MMG Scale III)
- Research Analyst (MMG Scale III)
- Architects (MMG Scale II)
- Civil Engineers (MMG Scale II)
- Electrical Engineers (MMG Scale II)
- MBA Degree in Finance from a reputed Institute
- Should have good exposure to dealing room & front office, with sound knowledge of CCIL Settlement procedure
- Minimum 3 years of dealing room experience in any PSU / Private Banks
- CAIIB will be preferred.
- MA Degree in Economics or MBA Degree in finance from a reputed Institute / University
- PhD Degree in Economics from a reputed Institute will be preferred
- CAIIB will be preferred
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in market research activities in any banks / primary dealers / asset management companies, in the field of fixed income / equity / foreign exchange
- B Arch Degree (Architecture) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from the University approved by Council of Architecture
- Should have valid membership of Council of Architecture
- Minimum 3 years of post qualification work experience with reputed Architects / Consulting Firms / Contractors, for design of Office Interiors, Building & Office Repairs
- Should be well conversant with professional code, architectural practice, and local building bye-laws
- Should be conversant with Liasioning activities with statutory authorities
- Good knowledge of Computer Based Applications such as Auto-CAD, 3D Studio, 3D Max, Photoshop, etc.
- BE / B Tech Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a University approved by AICTE
- Minimum 3 years of post qualification experience with corporate / financial institution and reputed consulting firms / contractors, in interior office designs and construction of high rise building (residential / office buildings)
- Should be well conversant with code of practice and relevant BIS code
- Should have good knowledge of AutoCAD & MS Office, and other Computer Applications
- BE / B Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from University approved by AICTE
- Minimum 3 years of post qualification experience with reputed consulting firms / contractors for electrification of Office Premises / Maintenance of Substations / LT-HT System / Generator Set / UPS / Air Conditioning System
- Should have handled work of operation, and maintenance of Data Centre Infrastructure
- Should be well conversant with code of practice and local bye-laws
- Should be conversant with liaising activities with statutory authorities / electricity board
- Good knowledge of Computer Applications
- 21-35 years: Dealers / Research Analyst
- 21-40 years: Architects / Civil Engineers / Electrical Engineers
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS candidates provided as per organization norms
Application Fee: Rs 550: General / OBC candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST / PWD candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of Central Bank of India: http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/cbisoap13/
- Online registration will began from April 26, 2013 and will close on May 11, 2013.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates have to pay a fee amount of Rs 550 / Rs 50, through Challan, which can be downloaded from the official website of Bank.
- Candidates can pay the fees amount in any branch of Central Bank of India, in the account no. mention on the Challan, from April 26, 2013 till May 11, 2013.
- After paying the fee amount, the bank will generate a Challan with details of Branch Name & Code No., Transaction Id and Date of Deposit & Amount, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Registration No. and Password, which candidates should print out, and keep it with them for the future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Central Bank of India.
Last Date of Form Submission: 11-May-2013
Exams Date: 23-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/cbisoap13/
Registered Office:Central Bank of India
Chander Mukhi, Nariman Point
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400021
Contact No: 022 - 66387777