Central Bank of India Single Window Operators 'A' (Clerical Cadre) Recruitment 2012
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute Or
- Passed with 50% marks in aggregate in HSC Examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern) / 11th Std. of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate / Pre-University or any equivalent Examination or Diploma in Banking recognized by Central / State Government or U.T. Administration Or
- Passed with 60% marks in aggregate in Matriculation / SSC (old pattern) / SSLC / 10th Std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or its equivalent from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have good knowledge of the official language of the State (read, write and speak), for which the candidate as applied
- Must have Computer Literacy
- Candidates should have obtained IBPS score in CWE for Clerks 2011-12, as per State / UT cut off as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 28 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS candidates provided as per organization norms
Application Fee: Rs 100: General / OBC candidates
Rs 20: SC / ST / PH / EXSM candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of Central Bank of India: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/site/MainSite.aspx?status=1&menu_id=17
- Online registration will commence from December 22, 2012 and will close on January 7, 2013.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates have to pay a fee amount of Rs 100 / Rs 20, through Challan, which can be downloaded from the official website of the Bank.
- Candidates can pay the fees amount in any branch of Central Bank of India through Challan, in the account no. mentioned on the Challan, from December 22, 2012 till January 7, 2013.
- After paying the fee amount, the bank will generate a Challan with details of Branch Name & Code No., Transaction Id and Date of Deposit & Amount, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Registration No. and Password, which candidates should print out, as it will have to be submitted at the time of interview, along with the fee payment Challan copy, IBPS score and copies of all relevant certificates.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Central Bank of India.
Last Date of Form Submission: 07-Jan-2013
Download Form: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/site/MainSite.aspx?status=1&menu_id=17
Registered Office:Central Bank of India
Chander Mukhi, Nariman Point
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400021
Contact No.: 022 - 66387777