Central Bank of India Specialist Officers Recruitment 2011
- IT Officer Specialists
- Agriculture Finance Officer Specialists
- Rajbhasha Adhikari Specialists
- Law Officer Specialists
- Security Officers
- BE / B Tech degree from a recognized University / Institute
- M Sc Degree in Computer Science / Communication / Electronics with Computer Science as one of the subjects or MCS degree or MCA degree from a recognized University / Institute
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Science / Dairy Science / Agricultural Engineering / Fishery Science / Pisciculture / Agricultural Marketing & Cooperation from a recognized University / Institute
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject in degree level or Master’s degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as a subject in degree level from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 2 years of working experience of Translation in a full time post in any organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Master’s Degree in Law (LLM) or CA IIB / MBA degree from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 5 years of working experience of practice at Bar or Judicial service / Law Officer in the Legal Dept. of a reputed Bank or the Central/State Government or of a Public Sector
- Should be an officer with 5 years of commissioned service in the Army / Navy / Air Force Or Police Officer not below a rank of Assistant SP / Deputy SP with 5 years service Or Officers of comparable rank in Para military forces with 5 years service
- 21 - 30 years: IT Officer Specialist / Agriculture Finance Officer Specialist / Rajbhasha Adhikari Specialist
- 21 - 35 years: Law Officer Specialist / Security Officer
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EXS candidates as per Government norms
Application Fee: Rs 500: General & Others
Rs 50: SC / ST / PWD candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of Central Bank of India: http://registration.sifyitest.com/cbisonov11/.
- Before filling the application form, candidates are required to pay-in the application fee of Rs 500 / Rs 50 through Fee Payment Receipt (FPR), which can be downloaded from the official link of Central Bank of India: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/upload/FEE_PAYMENT_RECEIPT_Nov_2011.pdf.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount in any branch of Central Bank of India.
- After paying the application fee through Challan, the bank will generate a Branch Transaction Journal No, Branch Code, Branch Name, and Date of Deposit, which the candidates are required to fill in the online application form for completing their form.
- Candidates should keep the “Candidate’s Challan Copy” with them as proof, as it will have to be submitted at the time of written test, along with the call letter.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a Registration Number and Password, which the candidates are required to keep with them for future reference.
- After submitting the application form, candidates should take print-out of the filled application form, as it will have to be submitted at the time of Interview.
- Candidates can download their call letter from the Bank’s official website from December 26, 2011.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Central Bank of India website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 25-Nov-2011
Exams Date: 08-Jan-2012
Download Form: http://registration.sifyitest.com/cbisonov11/
Registered Office:Central Bank of India
Chander Mukhi, Nariman Point
Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400021
Contact No: 022 - 66387777