Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Officers JMG Scale I & Office Assistant Posts Recruitment 2013
- Officer in JMG Scale-I
- Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have proficiency in local language, and must have passed local language as one of the subjects at Matriculation / Xth Standard
- Should have a valid score of IBPS CWE RRB September 2012, with TWSS as mentioned in the advertisement
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 28 years
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EXS candidates provided as per Government norms.
Application Fee: Officer (Scale I): Rs 100 (General / Others) & Rs 20 (SC / ST / PWD candidates)
Office Assistants: Rs 100 (General / Others) & Rs 20 (SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can register online by filling the online application form available on the official link of Central MP Gramin Bank: http://vbrrb.org/adv.htm
- Online registration began from May 24, 2013 and will close on June 7, 2013.
- Candidates can make the payment of the application fees of Rs 100 / Rs 20, through Challan, which can be downloaded from the official website of the bank.
- Candidates can pay the application fees through Challan, in any branch of Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank, in the CBS Account No “2000021130000438”, from May 24, 2013 till June 7, 2013.
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate a complete Application Fee Payment Challan with details of Branch Name & Code No., Transaction Id / Scroll No., and Date of Deposit & Amount, or the system will generate a NEFT Receipt with UTR No., which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete online application form with unique registration no., which candidates should print out and keep with them for future reference, as it will have to be submitted at the time of interview.
- For more information regarding the applying format candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank.
Last Date of Form Submission: 07-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://vbrrb.org/adv.htm
Registered Office:Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank
800/19, South Civil Lines
Chhindwara (Madhya Pradesh) - 480001
Phone No.: 07162 - 245241, 245530
Fax No.: 07162 - 242112, 242258