Central University of Punjab NT-11 (2012) Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2012
- Senior Architect Consultant / Town Planner
- Senior Landscape Consultant
The above positions are purely temporary, contractual and on full time / part time basis for one year or till the posts are filled on regular basis, whichever is earlier. Candidates will first be short-listed on the basis of their applications. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview / discussion. Short-listed candidates will be informed about the date and time of the interview on email / telephone. For complete details regarding recruitment and format of application, candidates can visit the official website of Central University of Punjab: http://www.centralunipunjab.com/
- Should have obtained B Arch or M Arch (Architect) or BE / ME (Civil Engineering, Planning)
- Should have minimum 10 years experience with reputed engineering consultants
- Candidate should be able to prepare detailed design and/or drawings independently
- Should have extensive experience in architecture design for large scale projects such as University or Colleges
Senior Landscape Consultant
- Should have obtained M Sc (Agriculture) / Landscape Horticulture / Horticulture / Floriculture
- Should have minimum 10 years experience in the field of landscaping and horticulture
- Should have experience in planning landscaping work and preparing estimates
- Should have extensive experience in landscape design for large scale projects such as University or colleges
- Should be able to coordinate between university and the architectural firm
For complete details regarding eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Central University of Punjab: http://www.centralunipunjab.com/NonTeaching/details%20NT-11(2012).pdf.
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, are required to download the prescribed application form from the University's official website: http://www.centralunipunjab.com/.
- The direct link to download the application form is: http://www.centralunipunjab.com/NonTeaching/Application%20Form%20non%20Teaching-nt-11.pdf.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with all requisite enclosure documents, should be submitted to Assistant Registrar, Vice Chancellor’s Office, Central University of Punjab, City Campus, Mansa Road, Bathinda - 15001, latest by November 30, 2012.
- For complete details regarding applying format, one can visit the aforementioned official website of Central University of Punjab.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://www.centralunipunjab.com/NonTeaching/Application%20Form%20non%20Teaching-nt-11.pdf
Registered Office:Central University of Punjab
City Campus, Mansa Road
Phone No.: 0164-2430586