Chandigarh Police Constable (Male) Band Staff Recruitment 2011
Last Updated: 2011-09-12T16:41:54+05:30
Chandigarh Police has invited applications from qualified and skilled citizens of India for recruitment 2011, for the posts of Constable (Male) for Band Staff. The recruitment is to be done on temporary basis for the two bands: Brass Band & Pipe Band. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT). The schedule for PET / PMT will be informed to all candidates through letter or published on official website. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Chandigarh Police: http://chandigarhpolice.nic.in/.
- Middle Standard from a recognized Board / Institution
- Candidates who have performed in Police Band & in Central Para Military Forces will be preferred
- Candidates should have minimum height of 5 Foot & 7 inches
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 23 years (Age relaxation SC / ST / OBC candidates as per government norms)
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Chandigarh Police: http://chandigarhpolice.nic.in/BAND RECRUITMENT 2011/Band Advertisement.pdf.
Application Fee: Rs 100
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can download the application form from the official link of Chandigarh Police: http://chandigarhpolice.nic.in/band2011.htm.
- For paying the application fees candidates should obtain the DD for Rs 100 drawn in the favor of Section Officer / Accounts, Sector 9, UT / Police Headquarters, payable at Chandigarh.
- Application form duly complete in all respect along with the passport size photograph, DD and copies of all required testimonials, should be submitted to The Deputy Superintendent of Police, Lines, Sector 26, Chandigarh - 160017, by registered / speed post
- For more information regarding the application process candidates can visit the aforementioned Chandigarh Police.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Oct-2011
Download Form: http://chandigarhpolice.nic.in/band2011.htm
Registered Office:Chandigarh Police
Sector 9 / D
Chandigarh - 160017
Contact No: 91-172-2741900