CIFT Recruitment 2013 For Senior Research Fellow & Junior Research Fellow
Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT), Cochin, Kerala, has invited applications from competent candidates for recruitment 2013, for the following positions:
- Senior Reserach Fellow (Group A)
- Senior Resaerch Fellow (Group B)
- Junior Research Fellow (Group C)
Candidates will be appointed on contractual basis for a period of five years, to work on the project title “Myctophid Resource Assessment in the Arabian Sea and Development of Harvest and Post-Harvest Technologies for their utilization”. The project is funded by the CMLRE, Ministry of Earth Sciences at the CIFT, Cochin.
Selection will be made on the basis of Walk-in-Interview. The interview is scheduled to be held on February 15, 2013, at CIFT, Willingdon Island, Matsyapuri, Cochin (Kerala) - 682029, from 09:00 am onwards. For complete details regarding the recruitment, one can visit the official website of CIFT: http://www.cift.res.in/
- MF Sc / FRM Degree in Fishing Technology / Fisheries Engineering or M Sc Degree in Industrial Fisheries / Marine Biology / Fisheries from a recognized University / College
- Candidates should have qualified NET, and have experience in Sea fishing
- Should have proficiency in data handling, statistical analysis. axonomy of fishes, and Computer Applications such as AutoCAD, Corel Draw & GIS, is desirable.
- M Sc Degree in Fish Biochemistry / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Industrial Fisheries or MF Sc Degree in Fish Processing Technology / Post Harvesting Technology from a recognized University / College
- Applicants should have qualified NET, and have experience in instrumental analysis or analysis of fishery products for biochemical fish and microbiological parameters. Also, they should have experience of seagoing.
- Proficiency in Computer Application and Data Analysis is desirable.
- M F Sc Degree in Fish Processing Technology / Post Harvest Technology or M Sc Degree in Industrial Fisheries / Biochemistry / Aquaculture and Fishery Microbiology from a recognized University / College.
- Applicants should have qualified NET, and have experience in Fish Processing Technology / analysis of fish and fishery products for biochemical and microbiological parameters. In addition, seagoing experience, and have proficiency in Computer Applications and Data Analysis is also desirable.
- Male candidates should be below the age of 35 years and female candidates should not be more than 40 years of age as on February 15, 2013
- Age relaxation of 3 year to OBC and 5 years to SC / ST candidates will be given
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview
- The interview is scheduled to be held on February 15, 2013 at CIFT, Willingdon Island, Matsyapuri, Cochin (Kerala) - 682029, from 9:30 am onwards.
- Candidates should bring their detailed bio-data in the prescribed format (downloadable from the official website of CIFT), a passport size photograph and attested copies of all relevant certificates, along with them.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, one can visit the aforementioned website of Central Institute of Fisheries Technology.
Download Form: http://www.cift.res.in/
Registered Office:Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT)
Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Willingdon Island, Matsyapuri
Cochin (Kerala) - 682029
Contact No.: 0484 - 2668145, 2666845
Fax No.: 0484 - 2668212