CIPET Technical & Non-Technical Posts Recruitment April 2013
Last Updated: 2013-04-12T16:22:28+05:30
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, has invited applications from knowledgeable, skillful and experienced candidates for recruitment April 2013, for various Technical & Non-Technical posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Senior Officer (Personnel / Administration / HR)
- Officer (Personnel / Administration / HR)
- Officer (Finance & Accounts)
- Assistant Officer (Finance & Accounts)
- Assistant Technical Officer (Design / Tool Room)
- Administrative Assistant Grade III
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on contract basis for a period of three years. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance professional qualification and Personal Interview. Only initial screening short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of CIPET: http://cipet.gov.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of CIPET: http://www.cipet.gov.in/job.html
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of CIPET: http://www.cipet.gov.in/job.html
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport-size photograph, and attested photocopies of all certificates / documents, should be submitted to The Personnel Officer, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology, Head Office, Guindy Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600032, by post latest by May 6, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology.
Last Date of Form Submission: 06-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.cipet.gov.in/job.html
Registered Office:Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology
T.V.K Industrial Estate, Guindy
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600032
Contact No.: 044 - 22254780
Fax No.: 044 - 22254787