CISF Announces Constable & Driver Posts Recruitment 2013
Candidates who successfully qualify the eligibility test will be short-listed and called for PET. The recruitment panel of CISF will intimate the date and schedule of PET to all short-listed candidates. For more information regarding the recruitment, one can visit the official website of CISF: http://cisf.nic.in/.
- Required qualification as per the norms prescribed by CISF.
- For more information, candidates can visit the official recruitment link of DAVP: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19113_92_1213b.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 50 (SC/ST and Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from paying the application fee)
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply through the prescribed proforma downloadable from the official recruitment link of DAVP: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19113_92_1213b.pdf
- For paying the application fee, candidates have to obtain an Indian Postal Order (IPO) of requisite amount drawn in favor of the Postal Commandant of respective region, payable at the same post office.
- Application form in the prescribed format, complete in all respects along with IPO of requisite amount, two self addressed envelope affixing with Rs 22 stamp, duly signed recent passport size photograph and photocopies of all requisite documents should be sent to Deputy Inspector General of concerned region, on or before April 9, 2013.
- The last date of submitting the application form for North East region candidates is April 16, 2013.
- The envelope containing the application form should be super scribed as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE/DRIVER IN CISF-2013".
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of CISF.
Last Date of Form Submission: 09-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19113_92_1213b.pdf
Registered Office:Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
13, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi- 110003
Contact No: 011-24307703