CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Recruitment June 2012
- Boot Maker
- Motor Pump Attendant
- Washer Man
- Water Carrier
- Dadra Nagar Haveli
- Daman & Diu
- Madhya Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Andaman & Nicobar
- Arunachal Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Passed Matriculation in Skilled Trades i.e., Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mali, Motor Pump Attendant, Mason, Painter & Washer Man or Unskilled Trades i.e., Sweeper & Water Carrieror its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board /University
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 23 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per government norms).
- Passed Matric / 10th Class from a recognized Board / University
- Candidates should be below the age of 40 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per government norms).
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for SC / ST / EXS candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of DAVP: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19113_8_1213b.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain an IPO for Rs 50 drawn in favor of respective zone Assistant Commandant / DDO, payable at respective Cities Post Offices.
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with an affixed self-attested recent passport-size photograph, 2 additional self-attested recent passport-size photographs, one self-addressed envelope (size 8 cm x 19 cm) with duly affixed postal stamps of Rs 22 on it and attested (by Gazetted Officers) photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to the concerned DIG of CISF addresses mentioned on the official advertisement, by post on or before July 18, 2012.
- Candidates belonging to Northeast Region can send their application form till July 25, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ___________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Central Industrial Security Force website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 18-Jul-2012
Download Form: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19113_8_1213b.pdf