CISF Recruitment 2012 For Constable (Fire)
- Passed Matriculation or 10th class with Science subject from a recognized Board / School
- Educational Certificates other than State Board / Central Board should be accompanied with Govt. of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric / 10th class pass for service under Central Government.
- Should have physical standards, weight, eye sight, and medical standards as per CISF norms
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 23 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EXS candidates provided as per government norms.
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for SC / ST / EXS candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of CISF: http://cisf.nic.in/RECRUITMENT_files/CT-FIRE%202012%20NOTIFICATION%20&%20CORRIGENDUM.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain an IPO for Rs 50 drawn in favor of respective zone Assistant Commandant / DDO, payable at respective Cities Post Offices.
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with an affixed self-attested passport-size photograph, 2 additional self-attested passport-size photographs, one self-addressed envelope (size 8 cm x 19 cm) with duly affixed postal stamps of Rs 22 on it and attested (by Gazetted Officers) photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to the concerned DIG of CISF addresses mentioned on the official advertisement, by post on or before July 18, 2012.
- Candidates belonging to Northeast Region can send their application form till July 25, 2012.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Central Industrial Security Force website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 18-Jul-2012
Download Form: http://cisf.nic.in/RECRUITMENT_files/CT-FIRE%202012%20NOTIFICATION%20&%20CORRIGENDUM.pdf