CMRL Dy Gen Manager, Estate Officer, Shunting Drivers & Train Operator / Instructor Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-11-02T17:38:42+05:30
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, has invited applications from eligible and experienced candidates for recruitment 2012, for various posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Deputy General Manager (AFC)
- Estate Officer
- Shunting Drivers
- Train Operator / Instructor
Candidate’s appointment is to be done on permanent / contract basis. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and interview.
Only initial screening short-listed candidates will be called for the interview, by the selection committee. The schedule of interview will be announced later. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of CMRL: http://chennaimetrorail.gov.in/
Deputy General Manager (AFC)
- BE / B Tech Degree in Electronics / Electronics Communication / Computer Science or MCA Degree from a recognized University
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in the relevant field, out of which 3 to 5 years of experience should be in Embedded Systems, and Data Processing Cross Compilation
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Environment, knowledge on Oracle 11g or higher, Veritas NBU 7.1, Windows 2008, Server Administration / Windows 7, IBM HALMP, Redhat Enterprise, Linux 5.6 Advance Platform, Network Administration, C++, C & Web Application
- Must have fluency in English language, with excellent presentation skills
- Candidates should be below the age of 40 years.
- BE Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in the relevant field
- Must have good working knowledge on Survey, Drawings, Revenue Maps, Documents, and Insurance on buildings, Preparation of Drawings, Computer skills, etc.
- Sound knowledge in CAD will be considered as an added advantage.
- Good knowledge on Assessment and Practices of Standards, and have ability to evaluate urban properties, with basic knowledge on Law and Rules related to maintenance of buildings
- Candidates should be below the age of 38 years.
- ITI Trade Certificate from a recognized Institute Or
- Three years of Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Communication & related disciplines from a reputed Institute
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in Driving Diesel Shunting Locomotive / Main Line Diesel Locomotive in Indian Railways
- Candidates should be below the age of 58 years.
Train Operator / Instructor
- Passed Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a reputed Board / Institute
- Three years of Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Power Systems / Industrial Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a Govt. recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in Driving EMU / Electrical
- Should have Locomotive experience in Indian Railways or 3 years of driving experience in Metro Trains operation
- Candidates, who have worked as Loco Inspectors / Instructors, will be preferred.
- Candidates should be below the age of 45 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of CMRL: http://chennaimetrorail.gov.in/Recrt%20Adv%2030-10-2012.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of CMRL: http://chennaimetrorail.gov.in/jobposting.php
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed recent passport-size photograph and self-attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the Additional General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Harini Towers, No. 7, Conron Smith Road, Gopalapuram, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600086, by post / courier service on or before November 24, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Chennai Metro Rail Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 24-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://chennaimetrorail.gov.in/jobposting.php
Registered Office:Chennai Metro Rail Limited
Harini Towers, No. 7, Conran Smith Road
Gopalapuram, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600086
Contact No.: +91-44-28430020