CMRL Various Jobs Recruitment June 2013
Last Updated: 2013-06-07T10:58:04+05:30
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, has invited applications from young, knowledgeable and skillful candidates for recruitment June 2013, for various jobs. The appointment is to be done for the following positions:
- DGM (Material Management)
- Manager (Administration)
- Manager (Training Institute)
- Manager (OCC)
- Assistant Chief Controller
- Section Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Electronics)
- Section Engineer (Stores)
- Crew Controller / Line Supervisor
- Train Operator / Train Instructor
- Superintendent (HR & Admn)
- Assistant (HR)
- Assistant (Accounts)
- Store Keeper
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview, followed by Medical Examination. Candidates short-listed on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the interview. Only interview qualified candidates will be allowed to appear for the medical examination.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of CMRL: http://chennaimetrorail.gov.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of CMRL: http://chennaimetrorail.gov.in/Employment%20Notification%2003.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 300: General / OBC candidates
Rs 50: SC / ST / PH candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of CMRL: http://chennaimetrorail.gov.in/Application%20Form%2003.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 300 / Rs 50, drawn in favor of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Chennai, payable at Chennai.
- Candidates should mention their name, post code and mobile number on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD, and self-attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to The General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, “Harini Towers”, No. 7, Conran Smith Road, Gopalpuram, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600086, by post / courier on or before July 5, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Chennai Metro Rail Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 05-Jul-2013
Registered Office:Chennai Metro Rail Limited
Harini Towers, No. 7
Conran Smith Road, Gopalapuram
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600086
Contact No.: +91-44 - 28430020
Fax No.: +91-44 - 28351401