CMRL Various Posts Recruitment 2013
- Station Controller / Train Operator / Junior Engineer (Stations)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Civil)
- Technician (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Civil / Plumbing / Blacksmith / Welding / Information Technology)
- Three years of Diploma or its equivalent in Mechanical / Electronic & Electrical Engineering (EEE) / Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) with 1st class division or 60% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognized Institute
- Three years of Diploma or its equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering / Electronic & Electrical Engineering (EEE) / Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) / Civil Engineering with 1st class division or 60% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognized Institute
- Passed SSLC from a recognized Board
- Two years of ITI Certificate in the relevant Trade from a Govt. recognized Institute
- Candidates should be below the age of 28 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per organization norms
Application Fee: Rs 500: General / Other candidates
Rs 100: SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by filling the online application form available on the official link of CMRL: http://chennaimetrorail.gov.in/jobposting.php
- Online registration commences from January 19, 2013 and will close on February 16, 2013 till 23.59 hrs.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 500 / Rs 100, drawn from any nationalized bank, in favor of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, payable at Chennai.
- Candidates should mention their name, address and mobile no. on the reverse side of the DD.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application with unique Registration No., which candidates should print out and use for the further process.
- Printed Application Form, along with the DD and self-attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to The Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, “Harini Towers”, No. 7, Conran Smith Road, Gopalpuram, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600086, by post on or before February 20, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Chennai Metro Rail Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 20-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://chennaimetrorail.gov.in/jobposting.php
Registered Office:Chennai Metro Rail Limited
Harini Towers, No. 7, Conran Smith Road
Chennai (Tamil Nadu) - 600086
Contact No.: +91-44-28430020