CMTI Bangalore Apprentice Officers Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-01-12T12:05:17+05:30
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore, Karnataka, has invited applications from eligible Indian nationals for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Apprentice Officer. The period of Apprenticeship will be two years in case of Graduates and one year in case of Post Graduates. Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written test/interview, to be conducted by CMTI Bangalore.
In addition, selected candidates will have to execute a Service Agreement enjoining to serve the Institute for a minimum period of three years excluding the period of Apprenticeship. In order to apply for the recruitment, candidates are required to register their application online from January 16, 2012 to January 31, 2012. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of CMTI: http://www.cmti-india.net/
- Should have obtained First Class Engineering Graduation in Mechanical, Post Graduates in Mechanical / Electronics / Computer Science Engineering or related fields with an aggregate of not less than 65% marks in the Degree and Post Graduation
Eligibility in Post Graduation for applying in the related fields in Mechanical / Electronics / Computer Science Engineering:
- Mechanical / Machine Tool Design
- Nano Technology / Nano Engineering
- CAD, CAM & CIM
- Fine Techniques
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Control Engineering
- VLSI Design
C) Computer Science
- Computer Vision and Image Processing
As on the last date of application i.e. February 4, 2012:
- 26 years for Graduates
- 28 years for Post Graduates
Note: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC Candidates.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of CMTI: http://cmti-india.net/advt.APO-2012.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 300 (Rs 150 for SC/ST and Women candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, are required to apply and register their application online by logging into CMTI’s official website: http://cmti-india.net/
- The online application will be made available from January 16, 2012 till January 31, 2012.
- The application fee is Rs 300 (Rs 150 for SC/ST and Women candidates), which is to be paid in the form of crossed DD drawn in favour of CMTI, Bangalore.
- After successful completion of the online registration / submission of application, one must take a printout of the acknowledgement generated by the system, bearing the Application Registration Reference No.
- Candidates are required to mention this Application Registration Reference No on the reverse side of the DD.
- The hard copy / printout of acknowledgement generated, DD and a recent passport-size photograph duly signed should be sent in an envelope super-scribing “Application for the post of Apprentice Officer (APO)” to The Chief Administrative Officer, Administration Department, Central Manufacturing Technology Institute, Tumkur Road, Bangalore - 560022.
- To know the further application procedure, one can visit the direct link: http://cmti-india.net/advt.APO-2012.pdf
- Candidates, working in Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Quasi-Government / Autonomous Organization, if short-listed for Written Test / Interview should submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, without which they will not be allowed to attend the test/interview.
For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of the Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI).
Last Date of Form Submission: 04-Feb-2012
Registered Office:Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI)
Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560022