Cochin Shipyard Ltd Executive Trainee Recruitment 2012
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates should be below the age of 27 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Cochin Shipyard Ltd: http://cochinshipyard.com/careers/vacexectrain24july2012.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 300 (Exempted for SC / ST / PWD candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of Cochin Shipyard Ltd: http://cochinshipyard.com/career.html
- Online registration commences from July 30, 2012 and will close on August 24, 2012.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 300 drawn from any nationalized bank, in favor of Cochin Shipyard Limited, payable at Kochi.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Registration No., which candidates should print out and use it for the further process.
- Printed Online Application Form, along with affixed passport size photograph, DD, and attested photocopies of all relevant documents, should be submitted to The Deputy General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Limited, PO Bag No. 1653, Perumanoor PO, Kochi / Cochin (Kerala) - 682015, by post latest by August 30, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Executive Trainee - (Discipline name)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Cochin Shipyard Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Aug-2012
Download Form: http://cochinshipyard.com/career.html
Registered Office:Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin (Kerala) - 682015