Cochin Shipyard Ltd Recruitment 2012 For ITI Trade Apprentices
Last Updated: 2012-08-10T19:29:40+05:30
Cochin Shipyard Limited, Cochin, Kerala, has invited applications from talented and proficient candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of ITI Trade Apprentices, under Apprentices Act 1961. The recruitment is to be done for the following trades:
- Electronic Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Draftsman (Mechanic)
- Painter (General)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Shipwright Wood
- Mechanic Diesel
- Fitter Pipe
Candidates’ selection will be made on the basis of academic qualification and personal interview. The interview is scheduled to be held in the month of September 2012, at Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi.
Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview. The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Cochin Shipyard Ltd: http://cochinshipyard.com/
- Passed in SSLC from a recognized Board
- ITI (NCVT) Certificate in the respective trade with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized ITI Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 25 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Cochin Shipyard Ltd: http://cochinshipyard.com/careers/VACANCY%20NOTIFICATION%20%20ITI%20APPRENTICES.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of Cochin Shipyard Ltd: http://cochinshipyard.com/careers/APPLICATION%20FORMAT%20TRADE%20APPRENTICES.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed recent passport size photograph and photocopies of all relevant documents, should be submitted to The Deputy General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Limited, PO Bag No. 1653, Perumanoor PO, Kochi / Cochin (Kerala) - 682015, by post on or before August 31, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for Selection as Trainees Under the Apprentices Act” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Cochin Shipyard Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Aug-2012
Download Form: http://cochinshipyard.com/careers/APPLICATION%20FORMAT%20TRADE%20APPRENTICES.pdf
Registered Office:Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin (Kerala) - 682015