COIR Board Announces Project Assistant (Microbiology) & Helper Posts
The selection committee of COIR Board will intimate the date and venue of the interview to all short-listed candidates. For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the official website of COIR Board: http://coirboard.gov.in/
- For Project Assistant Post: M Sc Degree in Microbiology from a recognized University / College.
- For Helper Post: Passed Class 12 or 10+2 from a State or National Board.
- Candidates’ age should be between 25 and 45 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the recruitment link of COIR Board: http://coirboard.gov.in/index_%20notification.htm
How To Apply:
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply on plain paper.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the detailed bio-data, recent passport size photograph, and attested copies of all requisite documents, should be sent to the Regional Officer of respective region, on or before March 25, 2013 ( upto 5:00 pm).
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of COIR Board.
Last Date of Form Submission: 25-Mar-2013
Registered Office:COIR Board
Coir House, M.G. Road, Ernakulam
Kochi (Kerala) - 682016
Phone No.: 0484 - 2351807, 2351788
Fax No.: 0484 - 2370034, 2354397
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org