CONCOR Management Trainees Recruitment Through GATE 2013
Last Updated: 2012-09-21T11:36:32+05:30
Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR), New Delhi, has invited applications from eligible, dynamic and proficient candidates for the posts of Management Trainees, for recruitment through GATE 2013. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Management Trainee (Technical) (Mechanical)
- Management Trainee (MIS) (Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering / Technology)
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of candidate’s GATE 2013 Score Card, and Personal Interview. The GATE 2013 Examination is scheduled to be held on February 10, 2013. Candidates qualified in the GATE 2013 in the relevant discipline will be called for the personal interview. The interview schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s admit card.
Before getting registered with CONCOR, candidates should register themselves for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2013. After successful registration with GATE 2013, candidates can apply for the CONCOR positions.
For CONCOR registration, candidates can visit the official website of CONCOR: http://www.concorindia.com/index.asp. Online registration commences from January 2013. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of CONCOR: http://www.concorindia.com/index.asp
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering / Technology in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Must have valid score card of GATE 2013
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of CONCOR: http://www.concorindia.com/upload/rectU/photo/img/pic137Advertisement.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of CONCOR: http://www.concorindia.com/index.asp
- CONCOR online registration commences from January 2013.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete online application with unique Registration ID, which candidates should print out and use for the further process.
- Candidates appearing for the interview should submit their GATE 2013 Printed Application Form, Copy of GATE 2013 Admit Card, Valid GATE 2013 Score Card, and CONCOR Online Application Form.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Container Corporation of India Limited.
Download Form: http://www.concorindia.com/index.asp
Registered Office:Container Corporation of India Limited
C-3, Mathura Road
Opposite Apollo Hospital
New Delhi - 110076
Contact No.: +91-11-41673093, 41673094