Corporation Bank Recruitment 2013 For Chief Customer Service Officer (Contract Basis)
Last Updated: 2013-03-06T10:30:25+05:30
Corporation Bank, Mangalore, Karnataka, has invited applications from knowledgeable and experienced candidates for recruitment 2013, for the post of Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO).
Candidate’s appointment is to be done on contract basis for a period of one year, which can be extended further for a maximum period of three years. Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of professional qualification will be called for the interview. The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter, by the screening committee.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of Corporation Bank: http://www.corpbank.com/asp/careers-01.asp. Online registration began from March 4, 2013 and will close on March 23, 2013. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Corporation Bank: http://www.corpbank.com/
- Should have superannuated or have taken VRS at not less than the rank of General Manager of Scheduled Commercial Bank, from other than Corporation Bank
- Should have exposure in working of the operational side of the bank, and have minimum 10 years of work experience in the Branch, or as a Regional Manager / Zonal manager
- Candidates should be below the age of 65 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Corporation Bank: http://www.corpbank.com/asp/careers-01.asp
Application Fee: Rs 500
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of Corporation Bank: http://www.corpbank.com/asp/careers-01.asp
- Online registration began from March 4, 2013 and will close on March 23, 2013.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates have to pay a fee amount of Rs 500, through Challan / NEFT.
- Candidates can make the payment of the fees amount in any branch of Corporation Bank through Challan, or from any bank branch through NEFT, in the CBS Account No. “CA01000740” with Ram Bhavan Complex, Mangalore Branch in the Name & Style of “Corporation Bank CCSO Recruitment Project 2013”, and IFSC Code “CORP0000377”.
- After paying the fees amount, the bank will generate a Challan Copy, or the system will generate an NEFT Receipt, with details of Branch Name & Code No, Transaction Id / Scroll No., NEFT UTR No. and Date of Deposit & Amount, which is required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete Online Application Form, which candidates should print out and use it for the further process
- Printed Application Form, along with recent passport size photograph, fee payment Challan Copy / NEFT Receipt, and photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be sent to The General Manager (HRM), Corporation Bank, Corporate Office, HRM Division, P. B. No. 88, Mangaladevi Temple Road, Pandeshwar, Mangalore (Karnataka) - 575001, by post latest by March 30, 2013.
- Candidates should mention their name, system generated registration no., and other details on the reverse side of the receipt.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Corporation Bank.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://www.corpbank.com/asp/careers-01.asp
Registered Office:Corporation Bank
Corporate Office, P. B. No. 88
Mangaladevi Temple Road, Pandeshwar
Mangalore (Karnataka) - 575001
Contact No.: 91-824-2426416