Corporation Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2012
- Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Official Language Officer (Scale I)
- IT (Computer) Officer (Scale I)
- Agriculture Field Officers (Scale I)
- Law Managers (Scale II)
- Junior Economist (Scale I)
- Economist (Scale II)
- Architect (Scale II)
- Civil Engineers (Scale II)
- Electrical Engineer (Scale II)
- Risk Manager (Scale II)
- Security Manager (Scale II)
- Forex Manager (Scale II)
- Credit Manager (Scale II)
- Company Secretary (Scale III)
- Information Security Auditors (Scale III)
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Corporation Bank: http://www.corpbank.com/uploadedfiles/custom/Corp-Specialist-officers-ad-Eng-for-web-020812.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (General / OBC) & Rs 20 (SC / ST / PWD): Personnel Officer / Official Language Officer / IT Officer / Agriculture Field Officers / Law Managers
Rs 200 (General / OBC) & Rs 50 (SC / ST / PWD): Jr Economist / Economist / Architect / Civil Engineers / Electrical Engineer / Risk Manager / Security Manager / Forex Manager / Credit Manager / Company Secretary / Information Security Auditors
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of Corporation Bank: http://www.corpbank.com/asp/careers-02.asp
- Online registration began from August 7, 2012 and will close on August 23, 2012.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates have to pay a fee amount of Rs 200 / Rs 100 / Rs 50 / Rs 20, through Challan / NEFT.
- Candidates can make the payment of the fees amount in any branch of United Bank of India through Challan or can make the payment through NEFT, in the CBS Account No. “CA01000739” with Ram Bhavan Complex, Mangalore Branch in the Name & Style of “Corporation Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment Project 2012-13”, and IFSC Code “CORP0000377”.
- After paying the fees amount, the bank will generate a Challan / NEFT Receipt with details of Branch Name & Code No, Transaction Id / Scroll No., NEFT UTR No. and Date of Deposit & Amount, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- Candidates can pay the fees amount from August 7, 2012 till August 23, 2012.
- After submitting the application form, candidates should take a printout of the filled-in application form, as it will have to be submitted at the time of group discussion / interview, along with the fee payment Challan copy / NEFT Receipt, IBPS score and photocopies of all relevant certificates.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees amount for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Corporation Bank.
Last Date of Form Submission: 23-Aug-2012
Download Form: http://www.corpbank.com/asp/careers-02.asp
Registered Office:Corporation Bank
P B No. 88, Mangaladevi Temple Road
Mangalore (Karnataka) - 575001
Contact No.: +91-824-2426416 to 420