CPCRI ICAR Assistant, Personal Assistant & Upper Division Clerk Recruitment Oct 2012
Last Updated: 2012-11-02T18:14:20+05:30
Central Plantation Crops Research Institute - Indian Council of Agricultural Research (CPCRI-ICAR), Kasaragod, Kerala, has invited applications from well-educated and skillful aspirants for recruitment October 2012, for various posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Personal Assistant
- Upper Division Clerk
Candidate’s appointment is to be done on deputation / transfer / permanent basis. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academic qualification and work experience will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of CPCRI: http://www.cpcri.gov.in/
- By deputation from Upper Division Clerk Grade, in the Pay Band-I, Rs 5200-20200 + Grade pay of Rs 2400
- Minimum 10 years of regular service in the grade
- Should be a Stenographer, work in the Grade III in the PB-I Rs 5200 + GP Rs 2400
- Minimum 10 years of regular service in the grade or working on an analogous post on regular basis
Upper Division Clerk
- By transfer on permanent absorption of regular Upper Division Clerk of ICAR Headquarter / Institute
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of CPCRI: http://www.cpcri.gov.in/images/images/opportunity/udclerk.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official website of CPCRI: http://www.cpcri.gov.in/images/images/opportunity/udclerk.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in respect, along with up-to-date CR dossiers of last five years, should be submitted to The Central Plantation Crops Research Institute, Kasaragod, PO Kudlu (Kerala) - 671124, by post on or before November 20, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for ___________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Central Plantation Crops Research Institute website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 20-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://www.cpcri.gov.in/images/images/opportunity/udclerk.pdf
Registered Office:Central Plantation Crops Research Institute
Kasaragod (Kerala) - 671124
Contact No.: 04994 - 232893
Fax: 04994 - 232322