CRPF Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment 2012
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) (Grade III)
- Head Constable (Ministerial)
- Passed Class 10+2 or its equivalent qualification for a recognized Board / University
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 25 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EXS / Departmental candidates provided as per Government norms
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of CRPF: http://crpf.nic.in/RECRUITMENT/173512.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 30 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of CRPF: http://crpf.nic.in/RECRUITMENT/173512.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a Indian Postal Order (IPO) for Rs 30, drawn in favor of DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, payable at the relevant city as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested (By Gazetted Officer) three passport-size photographs (of which one should be affixed on the application form), two self-addressed envelopes (25 x 12 cm size) with affixed postage stamp of Rs 22 on each, Indian Postal Order, and attested (By Gazetted Officer) copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, at the relevant city address as mentioned in the advertisement, by ordinary post on or before December 19, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASI (STENO) / HC (MIN) IN CRPF”, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for both posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
Last Date of Form Submission: 19-Dec-2012
Download Form: http://crpf.nic.in/RECRUITMENT/173512.pdf