CRPF Recruitment 2012 For Constable (Technical & Tradesmen)
- CT / Driver (Male)
- CT / Fitter (Male)
- CT / Bugler (Male)
- CT / Tailor (Male)
- CT / Cobler (Male)
- CT / Carpenter (Male)
- CT / Pipe Band (Male)
- CT / Brass Band (Male)
- CT / Cook (Male)
- CT / Water Carrier (Male)
- CT / Washerman (Male)
- CT / Safaikaramchari (Male)
- CT / Barber (Male)
- CT / Cook (Female)
- CT / Water Carrier (Female)
- CT / Painter (Female)
- CT / Bugler (Female)
- Matriculation or its equivalent qualification for a recognized Board / University
- Should have technical qualification in the relevant trades
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 23 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EXS candidates provided as per Government norms
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for SC / ST / Female candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of CRPF: http://crpf.nic.in/RECRUITMENT/159912.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD / IPO / Banker’s Cheque for Rs 50 drawn in favor of the DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, payable at the relevant city as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed passport-size photograph, two self-addressed envelopes (4 x 9 inch size) with affixed postage stamp of Rs 22 on each, DD / IPO / Banker’s Cheque, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, at the relevant city address as mentioned in the advertisement, by ordinary post on or before November 26, 2012 till 1700 hrs.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (TECH & TRADE) IN CRPF - 2012”, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
Last Date of Form Submission: 26-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://crpf.nic.in/RECRUITMENT/159912.pdf