CRPF Recruitment 2012 For Various Posts Against Sports Quota
- Head Constable
- Archery (Men & Women)
- Athletics (Men & Women)
- Body Building (Men)
- Boxing (Men)
- Gymnastics (Men)
- Judo (Men & Women)
- Karate (Men)
- Rowing, Kayaking & Canoeing (Men & Women)
- Shooting (Men & Women)
- Swimming (Men & Women)
- Taekwondo (Men & Women)
- Weightlifting (Men & Women)
- Wrestling (Free Style & Greco Roman) (Men)
- Wushu (Men & Women)
- Basket ball (Men)
- Football (Men)
- Handball (Men)
- Hockey (Men)
- Kabaddi (Men)
- Volleyball (Men)
- Passed 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University
- Individual Event: Should have won medal in individual event in National Games / Championships or Junior National Games / Championships or any recognized sports meet of National, conducted by respective Federation / Association mentioned in the advertisement
- Team Event: Should have won minimum Bronze medal in National Games / Championships or any recognized sports meet of National, conducted by respective Federation / Association mentioned in the advertisement
- Passed Matriculation or 10th Class from a recognized Board / University
- Should have represented a State or the Country in the National / International level
- Competition in any of the games / sports mentioned in the advertisement Or
- Should have represented their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the sports / games mentioned in the advertisement Or
- Should have represented State Schools Team in National Sports / Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games / sports mentioned in the advertisement
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 23 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per Government norms
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of CRPF: http://crpf.nic.in/RECRUITMENT/68512.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD / IPO / Banker’s Cheque for Rs 50 drawn in favor of the DIG (Sports), CRPF, payable at New Delhi.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with two affixed & attested (by Gazetted officer) passport-size photographs, two self-addressed envelopes (23 cm x 10 cm size) with affixed stamp of Rs 5 on each, DD / IPO, and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The DIG (Sports), Directorate General (Training Branch), CRPF, East Block -10, Level - 7, R.K. Puram, New Delhi - 110066, by post on or before July 15, 2012.
- Candidates belonging to far-flung areas can send their application latest by July 30, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF SPORTSPERSON IN CRPF AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates appearing for the test should bring all required original certificates / documents and four passport-size photographs along with them.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-Jul-2012
Download Form: http://crpf.nic.in/RECRUITMENT/68512.pdf
Registered Office:Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Hq. DG CRPF
Block No. 01, CGO Complex
New Delhi - 110003