CRPF Sub-Inspector (Civil) & Constable (Pioneer) Recruitment 2013
- Sub-Inspector (Civil)
- Constable (Pioneer) (Mason / Plumber / Electrician)
- Passed Intermediate from a recognized Board / School
- Three years of Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Board / Institute / University
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 30 years.
- Passed Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board
- Minimum one year of work experience in the respective trades i.e., Masonry / Plumbing / Electrician
- Candidates, who have Certificate of Trade from recognized Industrial Training Institute, will be preferred.
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 23 years.
Application Fee: Rs 50 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of CRPF: http://crpf.nic.in/RECRUITMENT/197512.pdff
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain an Indian Postal Order (IPO) / Demand Draft (DD) for Rs 50, drawn in favor of DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, payable at the relevant city as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested (By Gazetted Officer) two passport-size photographs (of which one should be affixed on the application form), two self-addressed envelopes (4 x 9 inches) with affixed postage stamp of Rs 5 on each, Indian Postal Order / DD, and attested (By Gazetted Officer) copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, at the relevant city address as mention in the advertisement, by ordinary post on or before February 13, 2013.
- Candidates can also drop their complete application form in the drop box kept at the relevant center's address, as mentioned in the advertisement, latest by February 13, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SI/CIVIL OR CT/PIONEER IN CRPF”, on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
Last Date of Form Submission: 13-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://crpf.nic.in/RECRUITMENT/197512.pdf
Registered Office:Central Reserve Police Force
Inspector General of Police, Northern Sector
CRPF 2nd Floor, West Block No. 8, R.K. Puram
New Delhi - 110066