CSIR-CCMB Hyderabad Data Entry Operators Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-03-15T17:04:02+05:30
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research - Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CSIR-CCMB), Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, has invited applications from talented and proficient candidates for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Data Entry Operators, for the project titled “Implementation of ERP Applications”.
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on temporary basis for a period of six months, which can be extended as per project requirement. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Walk-in Interview. The interview is scheduled to be held on March 22, 2013.
The interview will be held at Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology, Habsiguda, Uppal Road, Hyderabad, from 08.00 am onwards. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of CCMB: http://www.ccmb.res.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Professional Course / Programme in GNIIT (Software Engineering) or GNIIT (Business System & Information Management) from a reputed Institute
- Candidates should be below the age of 28 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per organization norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of CCMB: http://www.ccmb.res.in/positions/temppos/noti_4_2013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on March 22, 2013, at Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology, Habsiguda, Uppal Road, Hyderabad, from 08.00 am onwards.
- Candidates can download the application format from the official website of CCMB: http://www.ccmb.res.in/positions/temppos/noti_4_2013.pdf
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring their detailed Bio-data, along with the attested passport size photograph, and Original and one set of attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, with them.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology.
Download Form: http://www.ccmb.res.in/positions/temppos/noti_4_2013.pdf
Registered Office:Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology
Habsiguda, Uppal Road
Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) - 500007
Contact No.: +91-40-27160222-31
Fax No.: +91-40-27160591