CSIR - CFTRI Project Assistant (Food Microbiology) Recruitment 2013
The recruitment committee of CSIR - CFTRI will short-list candidates in the initial screening and call them for interview. The date and schedule of interview will be intimated to all short-listed candidates by the recruitment committee of CSIR - CFTRI. For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the official website of CSIR - CFTRI: http://www.cftri.com/
- M Sc Degree in Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Biotechnology / Food Science with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University / College.
- Prior experience in microbiology of lactic acid bacteria will give additional advantage to the candidates in the selection procedure.
- Candidates’ age should not be more than 28 years as on March 25, 2013
- Age relaxation upto 3 years will be given to SC / ST / OBC candidates.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official recruitment link of CSIR - CFTRI: http://www.cftri.com/rec_pa_fm3.html
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply through the prescribed application form made available on the official website of CSIR - CFTRI: http://www.cftri.com/. The direct link for the same is: http://www.cftri.com/PA-APPLN.pdf
- The duly filled-in hard copy of the downloaded application form complete in all respects as per the given format, along with candidates complete bio-data and duly signed photocopies of all requisite documents, should be sent to Dr Prakash M Halami, Principal Scientist, Food Microbiology Department CFTRI, Mysore (Karnataka) - 570020, on or before March 25, 2013.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the abovementioned official website of CSIR - CFTRI.
Last Date of Form Submission: 25-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://www.cftri.com/PA-APPLN.pdf
Registered Office:Council of Scientific & Industrial Research - Central Food Technological Research Institute (CSIR - CFTRI)
Mysore (Karnataka) - 570020