CSIR-CIMAP Sr Technical Officer, Technical Asst & Technician Posts Recruitment 2013
- Senior Technical Officer
- Technical Assistant (Physics)
- Technical Assistant (Agriculture)
- Technical Assistant (Electrical)
- Technician (Masonary)
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of CIMAP: http://www.cimap.res.in/cimapdev/images/stories/HRD/2013/rect2013.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH / Women / Regular Employees of CSIR)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of CIMAP: http://www.cimap.res.in/cimapdev/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=122&Itemid=6
- Candidates can also obtain the application form from CIMAP counter by sending a self-addressed envelope (size 23 x 10 cm) with affixed postal stamp of Rs 10 on it and mentioning the Advertisement No., Position No. and Name of the post applied for on it, to the Controller of Administration, Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Post Office CIMAP, Lucknow (UP) - 226015, latest by June 25, 2013.
- For paying the application fees, candidates can obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn in favor of Director, Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Lucknow, payable at Lucknow.
- Candidates should mention their name, category and post code applied for in the reverse side of the DD.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport-size photograph, DD and self-attested copies of all relevant documents, should be submitted to the Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, PO CIMAP, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) - 226015, by post on or before June 28, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________ (Post Code ____)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://www.cimap.res.in/cimapdev/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=122&Itemid=6
Registered Office:Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
Near Kukrail Picnic Spot
Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) - 226015