CSIR - NAL Advertisement No. 3 / 2013 For Technician-1 Recruitment
Candidates short-listed for interview, will be intimated the date and schedule of the interview, by the screening committee. Those who seek job opportunity of Technician - 1 in CSIR - NAL, can apply online by visiting the official website of CSIR - NAL: http://www.nal.res.in/. The online application window is now open and will close on April 10, 2013. For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the official website of CSIR - NAL: http://www.nal.res.in/
- Required qualifications as per the norms prescribed by CSIR - NAL.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the official recruitment link of CSIR - NAL: http://www.nal.res.in/jobsgroup2/Gr.II%20Advt%202013.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (SC / ST / PH and regular employees of CSIR are exempted from paying the application fee)
How To Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online by Filling and submitting the Electronic Application Form on the official website of CSIR - NAL: http://www.nal.res.in/. The direct link for the same is: http://www.nal.res.in/Khoj/jsp/postdetails.jsp/.
- The online application window is now open and will close on April 10, 2013.
- Application fee is to be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD), drawn on any nationalized bank, in favor of Director, NAL, payable at Bangalore.
- After submitting the Electronic Application Form, candidates have to take a print out of the same, and send it along with the DD of requisite amount, recent photograph, and photocopies of all requisite documents to The Sr Controller of Administration, CSIR National Aerospace laboratories Post No.1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560 017, on or before April 10, 2013.
- The envelope containing the application form must be super scribed as "Application for the post of TECHNICIAN-1, Post Code No._______, Advt.No.3/2013".
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of CSIR - NAL.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.nal.res.in/Khoj/jsp/postdetails.jsp/
Registered Office:Council of Scientific and Industrial Research - National Aerospace Laboratories (CSIR - NAL)
Post No.1779, HAL Airport Road
Kodihalli, Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560017
Phone No.: 080 - 25086019 / 20