CSIR-NAL Senior Research Fellows Posts March 2013
Last Updated: 2013-03-04T12:26:38+05:30
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research - National Aerospace Laboratories (CSIR-NAL), Bangalore, Karnataka, has invited applications from eligible and proficient candidates for recruitment March 2013, for the posts of Senior Research Fellows.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance academics, work experience and Interview. Only initial screening short-listed candidates will be called for the Interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of NAL: http://www.nal.res.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NAL: http://www.nal.res.in/pdf/SRF%20advt%201%20%20%202013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can send their complete Application, along with the photocopies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be send to Head, Knowledge and Technology Management Division, CSIR - National Aerospace Laboratories, Post No. 1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560017, by post latest by March 22, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of _____” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned National Aerospace Laboratories website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 22-Mar-2013
Registered Office:Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
National Aerospace Laboratories
Head, Knowledge and Technology Management Division
PB No. 1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli
Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560017