CSIR-NBRI Scientist & Senior Scientists Posts Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-05-07T18:04:05+05:30
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research - National Botanical Research Institute (CSIR - NBRI), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, has invited applications from qualified and skilled candidates for recruitment 2013, for Scientist and Senior Scientists posts. The recruitment is to be done for the following areas:
- Plant Biotechnology (Tissue Culture) (S-01)
- Breeding of Ornamental Plants (S-02)
- Plant Virology (S-03)
- Root Biology (S-04)
- Agri-Business Management (S-05)
- Plant Taxonomy (Lower plants) (S-06)
- Plant Taxonomy (Higher Plants) (S-07)
- Plant Analytical Chemistry (S-08)
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Personal Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of professional qualification will be called for the interview. The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of NBRI: http://www.nbri.res.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NBRI: http://www.nbri.res.in/recruitment.aspx
Application Fee: Rs 100
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of NBRI: http://www.nbri.res.in/recruitment.aspx.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100, drawn in favor of Director, National Botanical Research Institute, Lucknow, payable at Lucknow.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD, and self-attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Administrative Officer, National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) - 226001, by register / speed post latest by June 3, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _________ (Post Code _______ Area ________)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI).
Last Date of Form Submission: 03-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://www.nbri.res.in/recruitment.aspx
Registered Office:CSIR - National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI)
Rana Pratap Marg
Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) - 226001