CSIR-NIIST Recruitment 2013 For Project Staff Posts
Last Updated: 2013-04-18T15:40:23+05:30
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research - National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (CSIR-NIIST), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, has invited applications from eligible, competent and proficient candidates for recruitment 2013, for the following positions:
- Project Assistant (Grade I)
- Project Assistant (Grade II)
- SRF / RA
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on purely temporary basis, for externally funded projects. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of academics, work experience and Personal Interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of NIIST: http://www.niist.res.in/
Project Assistant (Grade I)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Instrument Technology / Computer Engineering / Ceramic Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute
- Candidates should be below the age of 25 years.
Project Assistant (Grade II)
- M Sc Degree in Chemistry / Material Science / Physics with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute, and have qualified NET (Lectureship) / GATE, Or
- B Tech / BE Degree in Metallurgy / Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electronics from a recognized Institute, or have qualified NET (Lectureship) / GATE
- Candidates should be below the age of 28 years.
SRF / RA
- M Sc Degree in Physics / Chemistry from a recognized Institute, with two years of research experience in the synthesis of inorganic materials / coatings, and characterization with special reference to thermal properties, Or
- PhD Degree in Physics / Chemistry with research related to high temperature Ceramic Material and Processing.
- Candidates should be below the age of 32years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NIIST: http://www.niist.res.in/english/wp-content/files/Advertisement04_2013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply in the prescribed format mentioned on the official link of NIIST: http://www.niist.res.in/english/wp-content/files/Advertisement04_2013.pdf
- Application in the prescribed format, along with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), recent passport size photograph, and attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be send to The Administrative Officer, National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), Trivandrum (Kerala) - 695019, or can mail on the official Email Id: email@example.com, latest by May 13, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For ______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 13-May-2013
Registered Office:National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST)
Thiruvananthapuram - 695019