DDA AEE (Civil) & AEE (Electrical / Mechanical) Recruitment Through GATE 2013
Last Updated: 2012-09-13T18:16:25+05:30
Delhi Development Authority (DDA), New Delhi, has invited applications from young, bright, and talented candidates for the posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (AAE), for recruitment through GATE 2013. The recruitment is to be done for the following disciplines:
- Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) (Civil)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) (Electrical & Mechanical)
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of candidate’s GATE 2013 Score Card and Personal Interview. The GATE 2013 Online Examination is scheduled to be held on January 20, 2013 and GATE 2013 Offline Examination is scheduled to be held on February 10, 2013.
Candidates, qualified in the GATE 2013 in the relevant discipline, will be called for the personal interview. The interview schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s admit card. Before getting registered with DDA, candidates should register themselves for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2013.
For registering with DDA, candidates can visit the official website of DDA: http://www.dda.org.in/. Online registration commences from December 24, 2012 and will close on February 14, 2013. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of DDA: http://www.dda.org.in/
- BE / B Tech Degree of Engineering in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with 1st class division from a recognized University / Institute
- Must have passed GATE 2013 Exam in the relevant discipline
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 30 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates provided as per Government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of DDA: http://dda.org.in/tendernotices_docs/sep12/ENGLISH.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can fill the online application form by visiting the official link of DDA: http://www.dda.org.in/
- Online registration commences from December 24, 2012 and will close on February 14, 2013.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete online application with unique Application ID, which candidates should print out and use for the further process.
- Candidates appearing for the Group Discussion & Interview have to submit their GATE 2013 Printed Application Form, Copy of GATE 2013 Admit Card, Valid GATE 2013 Score Card, and DDA Online Application Form.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Delhi Development Authority.
Last Date of Form Submission: 14-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://www.dda.org.in/
Registered Office:Delhi Development Authority
A Block, 1st Floor, Vikas Sadan, INA
New Delhi - 110023
Contact No.: 011 - 24690431, 24690435