Delhi Police Constable (Executive) & Constable (Dog Handler) Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-01-10T12:11:50+05:30
Delhi Police, New Delhi, has invited applications from eligible, brave and skillful male candidates for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Constables. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Constable (Executive)
- Constable (Dog Handler)
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on temporary basis. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Physical Endurance & Measurement Test, Written Test and Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of physical endurance and measurement tests will be called for the written test.
Only written test qualified candidates will be called for the interview. The test / interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Delhi Police: http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/
- Passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognized Board or
- Should have passed Class 11th for the posts of Constables (Bandsmen / Buglers / Mounted / Drivers / Dispatch Riders) of Delhi Police, and sons of either serving, retired or deceased Delhi police Personnel / Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police
- For the posts of Constable (Executive), candidates should have valid Driving Licence for LMV (Motor Cycle and Car)
- For the posts of Constable (Dog Handler), candidates should have good knowledge about the care & handling of dogs, including knowledge of vaccinations and common diseases of dogs, different diet requirements, etc.
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 21 years.
- Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / Sportsmen / EXS / Departmental candidates provided as per organization norms
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Delhi Police: http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/home/recruitment/DP-8451-Eng%2012x34.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / EXS candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply in the prescribed format mentioned on the official link of Delhi Police: www.delhipolice.nic.in/home/recruitment/DP-8451-Eng 12x34.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD / Banker’s Cheque for Rs 100, drawn in favor of DCP / Recruitment Cell, New Police Line, Delhi, payable at Delhi.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport-size photograph, DD / Banker’s Cheque, and attested (by Gazetted Officer) copies of all required certificates, should be submitted to Post Box No. 8020, Delhi - 110033, by post on or before February 28, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Delhi Police.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-Feb-2013
Registered Office:Delhi Police Headquarters
MSO Building, IP Estate
New Delhi - 110002