Delhi Police Head Constable (AWO/TPO & Ministerial) Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-01-10T12:59:16+05:30
Delhi Police, New Delhi, has invited applications from eligible, capable and experienced candidates for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Head Constables. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Head Constable [Assistant Wireless Operator (AWO) / Tele-Printer Operator (TPO)]
- Head Constable (Ministerial)
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Physical Endurance & Measurement Test, Written Test, Trade Test, Typing Test, Computer Test, and Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of physical endurance and measurement tests will be called for the written test.
Candidates qualified in all tests will be called for the interview. The tests schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate's call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of Delhi Police: http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/
Head Constable [Assistant Wireless Operator (AWO) / Tele-Printer Operator (TPO)]
- Passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) with Science and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized Board or
- National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronics Communication System from a recognized Institute
- Should have minimum Typing speed of 30 WPM in English on Computer
- Good working knowledge of Computer Applications
Head Constable (Ministerial)
- Passed Class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized Board
- Should have minimum Typing speed of 30 WPM (English) or 25 WPM (Hindi) on Computer
- Good working knowledge of Accounts and Office Procedure
- 18-27 years: Head Constable (AWO/TPO)
- 18-25 years: Head Constable (Ministerial)
- Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / Sportsmen / EXS / Departmental candidates provided as per organization norms
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Delhi Police: http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/home/recruitment/DP-8452-Eng%2012x41.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST / EXS candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply in the prescribed format mentioned on the official link of Delhi Police: http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/home/recruitment/DP-8452-Eng%2012x41.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD / Banker’s Cheque for Rs 100, drawn in favor of DCP / Recruitment Cell, New Police Line, Delhi, payable at Delhi.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport-size photograph, DD / Banker’s Cheque, and attested (by Gazetted Officer) copies of all required certificates, should be submitted to Post Box No. 8020, Delhi - 110033, by post on or before February 28, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Delhi Police.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-Feb-2013