Delhi Police Women Constable (Executive) Recruitment 2013
- Passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognized Board or
- Should be passed Class 11th, for the daughters of either serving, retired or deceased Delhi police Personnel / Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police
- Should have minimum height of 157 cms
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 25 years.
- Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / Sportswomen candidates provided as per organization norms
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of Delhi Police: http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/home/recruitment/recruitment.aspx
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD / Banker’s Cheque for Rs 100, drawn in favor of DCP / Recruitment Cell, New Police Line, Delhi, payable at Delhi.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport-size photograph, DD / Banker’s Cheque, and attested (by Gazetted Officer) copies of all required certificates, should be submitted to Post Box No. 8020, Delhi - 110033, by post on or before March 1, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Delhi Police.
Last Date of Form Submission: 01-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/home/recruitment/recruitment.aspx
Registered Office:Delhi Police Headquarters
MSO Building, IP Estate
New Delhi - 110002