Delhi Technological University Recruitment 2013 For Faculty Positions
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Workshop (Mechanical)
- Polymer Science & Chemical Technology
- Production Engineering
- Training & Placement
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Physics
- Applied Mathematics
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of academics, work experience and Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the Interview. The interview schedule will be announced later by the selection committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Delhi Technological University: http://dce.edu/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Delhi Technological University: http://dce.edu/web/Sections/job_oppurtunities/2013/may/Advertisement-for-%20faculty-position-on-contract-&-regular%20basis.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 500: General / OBC candidates
Rs 250: SC / ST / PH candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of Delhi Technological University: http://dce.edu/web/Sections/job_oppurtunities/index.php
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 500 / Rs 250, drawn in favor of Registrar, Delhi Technological University, payable at Delhi.
- Candidates should mention their name, contact number, and name of the post applied for on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD, and attested copies of all required certificates, should be submitted in the University Campus, at Reception Counter, Administrative Block, or can be send by post to The Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi - 110042, latest by May 31, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For ______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Delhi Technological University.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-May-2013
Download Form: http://dce.edu/web/Sections/job_oppurtunities/index.php
Registered Office:Delhi Technological University
Formerly Delhi College of Engineering
Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road
Delhi - 110042
Contact No.: 011 - 27871043
Fax No.: 011 - 27871023