Delhi Transco Ltd Recruitment For Asst Manager (Tech) & Asst Manager (Civil) Through GATE 2012 Exam
Last Updated: 2013-03-23T12:22:49+05:30
Delhi Transco Limited, New Delhi, has invited applications from eligible and skillful candidates for recruitment 2013, for Assistant Manager (Tech) and Assistant Manager (Civil) posts, through GATE 2012 Exam.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of GATE 2013 Valid Score Card and Personal Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of educational qualification and GATE 2013 score will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Delhi Transco Limited: http://dtl.gov.in/D/Home.aspx
Assistant Manager (Tech)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / IT / Computer Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
Assistant Manager (Civil)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum two years of work experience in design and construction of reinforced concrete structures, heavy machine foundations and masonry structures.
- Candidates should be below the age of 28 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per organization norms
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Delhi Transco Limited: http://dtl.gov.in/D/Careers/Career_PDF/DTL-CR-25-200313.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 500 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply in the prescribed format mentioned on the official link of Delhi Transco Limited: http://dtl.gov.in/D/Careers/Career_PDF/DTL-CR-25-200313.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 500, drawn in favor of Delhi Transco Limited, payable at New Delhi.
- Application in the prescribed format, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD, and attested copies of all required certificates, should be send to The General Manager (HR), Delhi Transco Limited, 7th Floor, Shakti Sadan Building, Kotla Road, New Delhi - 110002, within 30 days from the date of publishing the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post applied for _____” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of the Delhi Transco Limited.
Registered Office:Delhi Transco Limited
Shakti Sadan, Kotla Road
New Delhi - 110002
Contact No.: 011 - 23236401