DERC Executive Director, Joint Director, Dy Director & Principal Private Secretary Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-04-06T12:32:53+05:30
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC), New Delhi, has invited applications from knowledgeable and experienced professionals for recruitment 2013, for various posts. The appointment is to be done for the following positions:
- Executive Director (Tariff)
- Joint Director (Tariff - Engineering)
- Deputy Director (InfoTech)
- Principal Private Secretary
Candidates’ recruitment is to be done on deputation / contract basis. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the interview. The schedule of interview will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official link of DERC: http://220.127.116.11:8181/derc/currentJobList.do?method=showCurrentJobList. The last date for online registration is April 15, 2013. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of DERC: http://www.derc.gov.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of DERC: http://www.derc.gov.in/Vacancies/Advertisement%20March%202013_Last%20Date%2015.04.2013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of DERC: http://18.104.22.168:8181/derc/currentJobList.do?method=showCurrentJobList
- The last date for online registration is April 15, 2013.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form, which candidates should print out and use it for the further process.
- Printed Application Form, with affixed passport size photograph and duly signed, along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission, Viniyamak Bhavan, C-Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi - 110017, by post on or before April 20, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 20-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://22.214.171.124:8181/derc/currentJobList.do?method=showCurrentJobList
Registered Office:Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission
Viniyamak Bhavan, C-Block
Shivalik, Malviya Nagar
New Delhi - 110017
Contact No.: +91-11-26673608