DESS NCERT JPF & Computer Typists Posts Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-05-18T12:10:18+05:30
Department of Education in Social Sciences (DESS), a constituent unit of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi, has invited applications from qualified and capable candidates for recruitment 2013, for the following positions:
- Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
- Computer Typists
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on contractual basis till a period of March 31, 2014. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Walk-in Interview. The interview is scheduled to be held on May 31, 2013.
The interview will be held in the Room No. 14, 3rd Floor, Janaki Ammal Khand, DESS - NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi - 110016, from 11.00 am onwards. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of NCERT: http://www.ncert.nic.in/
Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
- Master’s Degree in any Social Science / Biology / Life Science / Humanities / Physical Education with 2nd class division (at least 55% marks) from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have sound knowledge of Research Methodology
- Should have proficiency in working on Computer
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years
- Passed 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern or its equivalent examination from a recognized Central / State Board / Institution
- Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute
- Should have proficiency in Computer Software, Development & Management of Database, Website Net working, MIS System,Financial Statement and Spread Sheet in Excel,etc.
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 27 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NCERT: http://www.ncert.nic.in/announcements/vacancies/pdf_files/Walk-in-Interview-DESS.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on May 31, 2013, in the Room No. 14, 3rd Floor, Janaki Ammal Khand, DESS - NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi - 110016, from 11.00 am onwards.
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring their detailed Bio-data, along with attested passport size photograph, and Original and one set of attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, with them.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of National Council of Educational Research and Training.
Registered Office:Department of Education in Social Sciences
National Council of Educational Research & Training
Sri Aurobindo Marg
New Delhi - 110016