DFCCIL Recruitment 2012 For Assistant Managers & Executives
- Assistant Manager (Civil) (Scale E3)
- Assistant Manager (Sig. & Tele.) (Scale E3)
- Assistant Manager (Electrical) (Scale E3)
- Assistant Manager (Finance) (Scale E3)
- Assistant Manager (Human Resource) (Scale E3)
- Executive (Civil) (Scale E0)
- Executive (Electrical) (Scale E0)
- Executive (Sig. & Tele.) (Scale E0)
- Executive (Finance) (Scale E0)
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of DFCCIL: http://dfccil.org/DFCC/PDF/Advertisement_No._4.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 500: Assistant Managers
Rs 200: Executives
Exempted for SC / ST / PH / EXS candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of DFCCIL: http://dfccil.org/DFCC/Footers/Careers
- Candidates can pay the application fees for Rs 500 / Rs 200, through Challan, which can be downloaded from the official website of DFCCIL.
- Candidates can pay the application fees in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI), in the account no. mention on the Challan.
- After paying the application fee through Challan, bank will generate a complete Challan with mentioning the information of Branch ID, Branch Name, Branch Transaction ID and Date of Deposit & Amount, which candidates are required to secure with them for future use.
- Candidates should have to submit the photocopy of Challan along with the application form and original copy at the time of the written test.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with the Challan photocopy and attested (by Gazetted Officer) photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to Post Box No. 2, Indraprastha Estate Post Office, New Delhi - 110002 , by ordinary post latest by September 17, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _____________ 2012” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for two posts should apply with separate application form and Challan for each post.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd.
Last Date of Form Submission: 17-Sep-2012
Download Form: http://dfccil.org/DFCC/Footers/Careers
Registered Office:Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd
5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex
New Delhi - 110001
Contact No.: +91-11-23454890
Fax No.: +91-11-23454701