DFCCIL Recruitment 2013 For Consultant (Risk Management)
Last Updated: 2013-04-25T18:13:07+05:30
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd (DFCCIL), New Delhi, has invited applications from experience and skilled professionals for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Consultant (Risk Management).
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on contract basis for a period of one year, which can be extended further, for Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF) project. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis if professional qualification will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of DFCCIL: http://dfccil.org/wps/portal/DFCCPortal
- Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Commerce or MBA Degree from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 8 -10 years of work experience in the field of Risk Management / Internal Control Management in public & government entities involved in infrastructure related projects, of which at least 2 years of experience should be in supervisory capacity
- Should have good understanding of risk analysis, risk management & mitigation
- Should have good exposure in Statistical Tools and Analysis used for Risk Analysis
- Candidates should be above the age of 30 years and below the age of 65 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of DFCCIL: http://dfccil.org/DFCC/PDF/Consultant_RM.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of DFCCIL: http://dfccil.org/DFCC/PDF/Consultant_RM.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, and attested (by Gazetted Officer) photocopies of all the relevant certificates, should be submitted to The GGM (HR), Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd (DFCCIL), 5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi - 110001, by ordinary post within 30 days from the date of publishing the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Consultant (Risk Management) 2013” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd.
Download Form: http://dfccil.org/DFCC/PDF/Consultant_RM.pdf
Registered Office:Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd
5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex
New Delhi - 110001
Contact No.: +91-11-23454890
Fax No.: +91-11-23454701