District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Purba Medinipur STLS Post Recruitment 2013
Candidates' short-listed on the basis of their academic and professional qualification will be called for the written exam / interview / viva. The recruitment panel of District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Purba Medinipur will intimate the date and schedule of interview to all short-listed candidates. For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the official website of Purba Medinipur: http://purbamedinipur.gov.in/
- Class XII or 10 + 2 in Science Stream from a State / National Board, with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology approved by State Medical Faculty, West Bengal.
- Minimum 2 years experience of working in a reputed Bacteriological Laboratory.
- Minimum one year of work experience in RNTCP will give extra advantage to the candidates in selection procedure.
- Candidates’ age should not be more than 62 years as on March 1, 2013.
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can apply through the prescribed application format downloadable from the official website of Purba Medinipur: http://purbamedinipur.gov.in/. The direct link for the same is: http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/Careers/rntcp_EM.pdf
- The hard copy of downloaded application form, duly complete in all respect, along with all requisite documents, should be sent to the ACMOH (PH&FW) Cum DTO, District Hospital Campus, Tamluk, Purba Medinipur (West Bengal) - 721636, latest by March 12, 2013.
- For more information regarding the recruitment and application procedure, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Purba Medinipur.
Last Date of Form Submission: 12-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/Careers/rntcp_EM.pdf
Registered Office:District Health and Family Welfare Samiti (NTCP)
Purba Medinipur (West Bengal) - 721636